My buddy over at the Turquoise Compass has nominated me once again for an award. Awww, thanks! Like me, Jessica is a teacher and avid traveller. She seems to be seeking any turquoise waters she can find, a great ambition!
The rules for the Lighthouse Award are:
1. Display the Award certificate on your blog.
2. Inform your nominees of their award nominations.
3. Share three ways that you like to help people.
4. There is no limit to the number of people that you can nominate.
5. Don’t forget to have fun!!
Three ways that I like to help other people.
1. Helping my students succeed.
2. Helping people with their pesky computer problems.
3. Connecting people of like-mind.
- Travel Oops! – for her entertaining stories about travel and teaching exchanges.
- Leslie Carter at Bucket List Publications – because she’s been just about everywhere and I am always honored when she likes my posts.
- Miles at TeacherExchange.ca – for doing a great job of connecting and informing people about teaching exchanges.
- Mrs. Padilly – for inspiring me to improve the look of my blog.
- 2BoomesontheMove – for providing great travel inspiration.
You are all lighthouses in my blogging world!
Happy clicking, liking, commenting, and sharing! Pass on the blogger love!